If you're a student or in your twenties: welcome to Kings! Below is some information that you should hep you get to know all that we get up to here at the church.
If you would like to jump straight in and get connected with the guys here, email Olly Allison on email@example.com and mention you're new to Kings.
We hope you’re excited about student life. And we hope you’re excited about what God will do in your life during the next few years. We certainly are.
We strongly believe in students getting involved in local church. So we run a number of things to help you get to know us:
- Eastbourne Venues: Kings Centro is our town centre venue, and has great proximity to the student accommodation and the university campus. Meetings are at 10am at the Hippodrome Theatre on Seaside road (BN21 3PF). The meetings here are smaller than our other Eastbourne venue, and there's a great community feel. For the bigger church experience, come along to our Hampden Park venue at 9 & 11am every Sunday. The venue is a short walk from the Hampden Park railway station, itself a 3 minute train ride from Eastbourne station.
Mid-week life groups and social events means you'll get to know the larger student & 20's group whichever venue you choose on Sundays.
- Student lunches: for the first 6 weeks of term in September and October we typically have student lunches church after our Sunday services, so why not come along and get to know us here at Kings.
- Every year our weekend away is a great chance to meet new people involved in Authentic and share good times together. Look out for information and dates when you arrive at Kings.
- Adopt a student is a great way to get stuck in to life at Kings. We have some amazing couples and families that would love to feed you and support you while your here studying away from home.
- During the week we have a number of different Life Groups spread around the town that meet in the evenings to praise God and learn together in a smaller setting. We're a mix of singles and married couples, students and working people. We're roughly between the ages of 18-35. We're about discipleship of old and new Christians through fellowship, eating food and good times.
If you would like any more information, or would like us to get in touch with you directly, please fill out the form on the contact page, and we will get back to you.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!